Deposit & Cancellation
We require a valid credit card on file to book a Lodging reservation. Reservations that are not canceled 48 hours in advance will result in a service fee equal to 50% of the first night’s lodging.
During the holiday season, a 48-hour notice of cancellation is required. Since we always fill to capacity and end up turning customers away, failure to provide proper notice of cancellation will result in a service fee equal to one night’s lodging.
- Campers: Guests who are lodging at the resort for the night may check in anytime during regular business hours.
- Doggie Day Camp: Guests may arrive anytime during the day during regular business hours and be picked up before 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Day Camp guests are welcome to stay the night and will be charged the regular lodging rate if they are not picked up by the close of business day.
- Spa & Grooming: Guests who are receiving Spa services on Monday through Friday should be dropped off between 7:00 – 9:00 am. Guests receiving Spa Services on Saturday should be dropped off between 9:00 – 9:30 am.
- Weekdays by 1:30 pm
- Saturdays by 1:30 pm
- Sundays by 4:00 pm
Pets who are not picked up by check-out time will be charged a half day doggie day care fee of $25.
On weekdays, if your dog is receiving a paid Spa service on the day he or she is scheduled to go home, check-out time is extended to 7:00 pm.
Camp Canine is closed on these Holidays:
- January: New Year’s Day
- April: Easter Sunday
- May: Memorial Day
- July: Independence Day
- November: Thanksgiving Day
- December: Christmas Day
For the protection of your dog and the safety of all our Campers, we require all of our guests to be current on vaccinations which include:
- Puppies: must have completed at least three rounds of puppy vaccinations;
- Dogs over 5 months of Age: Current on annual Bordetella and DHLPP, Current on Rabies (every 3 years)
We feed all our guests a holistic, grain free kibble made from hormone and anti-biotic free meat. We also add plant enzymes to help digestion while they are here. Each Camper gets a night time snack before lights out.
All of our Campers sleep on thick sheepskin bedding. We also provide special cots that are elevated to provide comfort all night long.